Sunday, March 15, 2009

Coffee, toffee, why not!!

All right, earlier today our church ran our of sweetener for the churches coffee. So instead they set out a bottle of melted down toffee, yes it looks as gross as it sounds. Without thinking I grabbed it and poured TONS of it into my morning coffee, the taste was... well not what I expected. But to be totally honest I liked it. Of course at first it seemed gross because it was nothing like what I had expected. Because of the strange taste of my weirdo coffee, I ended up spitting right onto the person across the table from me, you guessed it, was our pastor, (which I might add, has a bit of a temper, ironic.) At first he just looks completely shocked them he begins to turn red in the face and shaking and then he started to yell at me in front of everyone in the lobby. (Yeah, I do mean, RED RED!! He looked like a strawberry, or a tomato... or some red fruit, but only a fruit...) And of course I'm to blame, but of course I'm not the one who put toffee in a bottle instead of coffee creamer!! (I just hope that little outrage... which was more of a child whining, doesn't get him fired!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment